Primm Land Surveying, Inc. utilizes state of the art equipment and procedures to include:
- Real Time Kinematic & Static GPS, Trimble & Topcon
- Robotics & Total Stations, Trimble & Topcon
- High Definition Surveying, Scanning, Leica
- Automatic Precise Levels, Topcon
Time Line and Profile for Primm Land Surveying
- 1984-1999 Prior to 1999 both Brit L. Primm & Keith P. Primm worked for numerous firms in order to obtain the appropriate experience required in order to form Primm Land Surveying.
- 1999-2004 In 1999 both Brit L. Primm & Keith P. Primm formed Primm Land Surveying as a general partnership.
- 2004-2008 In 2004 both Brit L. Primm & Keith P. Primm chose to form Primm Land Surveying, LLC as a limited liability company.
- 2008-Present In 2008 both Brit L. Primm & Keith P. Primm elected to dissolve Primm Land Surveying, LLC and incorporate Primm Land Surveying, Inc. with both Brit and Keith 50% owners within the company.
GPS , Optical & Scanning Equipment
Trimble R8 & R10 Systems with TSC 3 & TSC 2
- Unmatched tracking of GNSS satellite signals
- Advanced Trimble R-Track Technology
- Superior performance in challenging RTK applications
- Capacity to track up to 44 satellites
- Remote configuration and access
- Ideally suited for corridor surveys and mapping
Trimble S6 Robotic Total Station
- Trimble DR Plus effectively doubles reflectorless range, so hard-to-reach and unsafe targets are no obstacle to field performance
- Trimble SurePoint – The instrument automatically compensates for minor movements from wind, weather and sinkage
- Intelligent tracking systems including Trimble GPS Search, MultiTrack Target and Target ID eliminate lost time due to lost targets
- Combine GNSS and Optical techniques in the field
- Ideally suited for construction layout and mapping
Topcon Hyper System
- Compact, lightweight design.
- Dual frequency, RTK GPS+ tracking.
- 24 GPS + 11 GLONASS Satellites
- Fully integrated receiver/antenna.
- Long range UHF radio – Up to 4mi. coverage.
Leica Scan Station C 10
- Fully integrated, cable-less system.
- High-resolution, color touch screen.
- High –resolution zoom camera/video.
- Laser plummet and tribrach mount.
- Full dome scans in minutes.
Quality Control & Quality Assurance
The purpose of Primm Land Surveying, Inc. QC/QA plan is to ensure that all facets of our professional land surveying, including equipment, procedures and deliverables meet or exceed established standards. QC/QA exists at all levels of the operation from the field to the finished deliverables to the client. The company principals will be responsible for insuring that the proper procedures will be adhered to and followed by all personnel employed by Primm Land Surveying, Inc.
Safety Policy Statement
It is the policy of Primm Land Surveying, Inc. that injury and illness prevention shall be considered of primary importance in all phases of operations and administration. It is the intention of the company’s principles to provide safe and healthy working conditions and to establish and insist upon safe practices at all times by all employees. The prevention of injury and illness is an objective affecting all levels of the organization and its activities. It is therefore, a basic requirement that each supervisor make the safety of employees an integral part of his or her regular management function. It is equally the duty of each employee to accept and follow established safety regulations and procedures. Every effort will be made to provide adequate training to employees. Employees are expected to assist management in injury and illness prevention activities. Unsafe conditions must be reported. Everyone is responsible for the housekeeping duties that pertain to their jobs. Any injury that occurs on the job, even a slight cut or strain, must be reported to management as soon as possible. In no circumstance, except an emergency, should an employee leave a shift without reporting an injury that occurred.